ONE-ON-ONE NUTRITION COACHING
Tired of Training and not seeing results?
The MacroShred program was designed to teach and guide you on how to manage your macronutrient plan effectively and easily. We work with you one-on-one to make sure you're not left hanging with an app in one hand and numbers in the other.
Here's how it works, we'll match you with a Nutrition coach who will guide you through your week. Your coach will check in weekly with you throughout your plan to make sure you're staying on track. As long as you follow the plan you will see results. Your end goal, getting your nutrition on autopilot and consistency with your eating habits.
Not sure if this is for you?
Schedule a free no obligation call today to speak with one of our coaches.
Here's how it works
1. After you sign-up you'll answer a few simple questions so that we can get to know you better.
2. Based on your answers, we’ll assign the nutrition coach who we think will work best for your habits, personality, lifestyle, and goals.
3. Your initial assessment will determine which phase of the program we will start you with. Metabolic Repair, Starting Fat Loss Phase 1, Final Fat Loss Phase 2 and Lean Muscle Program.
4. Your coach will review your information and set up an appointment to meet or speak with you.
5. Once this step is complete they will assign your daily macronutrient (protein, carbohydrate, and fat) goals, keeping your lifestyle and objectives in mind.
You'll have 24/7 support and accountability right at your hands so you're never left hanging. PLUS, you'll be part of our members-only Rebel Living group where you can share your challenges and successes, offer and receive support.
WHAT WE WILL WORK ON
It's not just about the weight-loss it's much more than that.
During your time with us you will work on:
Developing awareness of your hunger cues
Eat high-quality, nutrient-rich foods
Understanding of the needs of your body utilizing the proper amount of protein, fat, carbs
Training consistently, frequently, and with appropriate intensity
Improve sleep and recovery habits