Intro Starter Program
Not sure if flexible dieting is for you?
We've designed an intro program for new members who might be on the fence with flexible dieting.
Here's how it works. Once you fill out our assessment questionnaire we'll match you with a Nutrition coach who will guide you through your month. Your coach will check in weekly with you throughout your plan to make sure you're staying on track. You will receive a starter customized set of macronutrient numbers based on your answers and goals. As long as you follow the plan you will see results. Your end goal, getting your nutrition on autopilot and consistency with your eating habits.
*This intro package does not include a body fat % or muscle quality analysis
* Package is for NEW CLIENTS ONLY and CAN NOT be repeated
Here's how it works
1. After you sign-up you'll answer a few simple questions so that we can get to know you better.
2. Based on your answers, we’ll assign the nutrition coach who we think will work best for your habits, personality, lifestyle, and goals.
3. Your initial assessment will determine your starter set of macronutrient numbers.
4. Your coach will review your information and set up an initial call with you
5. Once this step is complete they will assign your daily macronutrient (protein, carbohydrate, and fat) goals, keeping your lifestyle and objectives in mind.
6. All Intro package members will receive a 10% discount on their first month should you decide to move forward into the one-on-one program.
You'll have 24/7 support and accountability right at your hands so you're never left hanging. PLUS, you'll be part of our members-only Rebel Living group where you can share your challenges and successes, offer and receive support.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY AND CAN NOT BE REPEATED.
WHAT WE WILL WORK ON
It's not just about the weight-loss it's much more than that.
During your time with us you will work on:
Developing awareness of your hunger cues
Eat high-quality, nutrient-rich foods
Understanding of the needs of your body utilizing the proper amount of protein, fat, carbs
Training consistently, frequently, and with appropriate intensity
Improve sleep and recovery habits